To enhance the prophetic gifts in children by gaining biblical insights through the reading of God’s word and developing a meaningful relationship with God to know that He is with them wherever they go.
HOUR OF POWER
SUNDAY MORNINGS 9:15 -10:15 AM
During Hour of Power, we train believers to know, obey, and defend God’s Word and to know that they can walk in their spiritual gifts and rely on the power of the Holy Spirit in their daily lives.
GREAT ADVENTURERS (AGES 7-12)
At CCS, we will train children to walk in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit and equip them to become fully devoted disciples of Christ so they can help others love God and defend their Christian faith.
Engaging children in lessons, activities, games, and special events that teach them biblical truths and real-life lessons while emphasizing the power of the Holy Spirit can have a profound impact on their spiritual and personal development. It's important to create a positive and enjoyable learning environment, as it not only helps children absorb the teachings but also fosters a love for learning and growing in faith. We meet on Sunday mornings immediately following worship.
Club 318 is our leader in training program for selected eleven and twelve year olds. We focus on building relationships, providing opportunities for them to serve and grow in their gifts, and bridging the gap between kids and youth ministries.
Visit our check-in stations to print a security tag for your child before service begins. One of our team members will be there to assist you until service begins at 10:30.
- Place the security tag on the child’s back if in nursery and on the front if attending Kids Church (ages 4-12).
- Nursery (ages birth - 3) may be dropped off beginning at 10:20.
- Children ages 4-12 will attend worship with their family, and then go to the East Auditorium for Kids Church.
- Please bring the corresponding security tag to the door of the kids’ room or nursery immediately following the service to pick up your kids and relieve our volunteer team members.
Providing a safe and loving environment is a priority for us at CCS.
- Our workers are trained and background checked before serving with the children. Approved Kids ministry team members can be recognized by their official CCS Kids Team member badge.
- Only approved team members are allowed in the classroom. Parents are asked to stay in the hallway and not to enter the rooms.
- Children are only released to an adult who presents a coordinating security tag.
- Due to potential food allergies, we do not allow outside food or drinks in the kids area. Please have your child finish breakfast before entering the classrooms. Exceptions to this are water and infant formula for the children in the nursery. Any other exceptions need prior approval from the Kids ministry staff.
- If your child has allergies, please be sure to alert Pastor Jay and Jessica, or Kerri Warren, the nursery director.